Test questions are developed directly from the Indiana State Department of Health approved Qualified Medication Aide Curriculum.
- Tests are scored at the test site
- Pass/fail results are assigned to the final examination
- Candidates receive test results at the test site on the day of testing
- Test results are not revealed by phone
- If test results are unsatisfactory, documentation provided to the candidate will state the areas of needed study. The candidate will be given a Verification of Additional Training form that must be completed and submitted with the request to retest.