Parking permits are required. Forms are available online, click here.
- Only persons with affiliation with Ivy Tech Community College may receive permits to park on campus.
- All vehicles parked in an Ivy Tech parking lot must display a parking permit by hanging it from the rear view mirror post or clearly visible in the upper center of the windshield so the full permit number and expiration date are readable from the front of the vehicle. Ivy Tech Community College-Central Indiana is no charge for one-day temporary permits as long as the person is a permit holder.
- A defective permit should be exchanged immediately.
- Parking permits should be removed from a vehicle before ownership is transferred, upon termination of association with Ivy Tech, expiration of the permit or receipt of a permit to take the place of a previously used permit.
- Submit the online parking permit application then pick up your permit at the registrar's office.
Parking Registration, Payment and Fees
Lost permits are assessed a fee of $2.00. If a lost permit is found after it has been reported, return it to the Department of Public Safety immediately. Use of a lost/stolen permit is grounds for vehicle towing or administrative action.
For further information on parking, please see Safety and Security.