Hey, elementary and middle school students! Ivy Tech Community College Northeast is inviting all elementary and middle school students on a journey into the exciting world of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) this summer.
- Conduct environmentally friendly chemistry experiments
- Defend computers from hackers and security threats
- Study the chemistry of food
- Explore area nature preserves
- Identify animals and plants native to northeast Indiana
- Program robots
- Study alternate energy sources, such as wind and solar power
- Tour area technology businesses
Camp dates and times
- Week 1 for 8- to 10-year-olds: June 22–26, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Week 2 for 11- to 14-year-olds: July 20–24, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Activities will vary between the camps.
$149 for one week
- Fee covers T-shirt, lunch, snacks, supplies, and field trips.
Children of Ivy Tech Northeast employees will receive a 25 percent discount ($111.75).
Age of participants
Students 8–14 years old
Need-based scholarships are available to ensure the summer camps embrace the full complement of diversity in our community by reaching out to the economically disadvantaged, including ethnic minorities, and attempting to identify a gender balance with camp participants. Contact Provi Mayo at 260-480-2070 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Space is limited! Register today.
Registration deadline is one week before the start of each camp.
If paying by check,complete the registration information and mail it and your check to Ivy Tech Community College Northeast, Attn: Bursar’s Office, 3800 N. Anthony Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46805. Make your check payable to “Ivy Tech Community College Northeast” and write “Summer STEM Camp” on the memo line.
If paying by credit card, call the bursar’s office at 260-480-2064. Be prepared to read your registration information over the phone.
Thanks to our sponsors!
Provi Mayo, Ph.D.