What Ivy Tech Noblesville Offers
Ivy Tech Noblesville is a full-service campus that has the services and classes available to help you be successful. Also, be sure to learn about our new Hamilton County Workforce Innovation Network Scholarship below.
Looking for resources? Use these most commonly searched for pages to help you get started at Ivy Tech.
You can also find student resources at IvyTech.edu/Indianapolis.
Also, don't hesitate to reach out to your local campus with questions. Visit IvyTech.edu/hours to see when your local full-service Ivy Tech campus is open or call us at 888-IVY-LINE.
Hamilton County Workforce Innovation Scholarship
There is a new scholarship program available to students planning on attending the Ivy Tech Community College Noblesville campus in 2018 thanks to a new grant program.
Classes start in summer and fall 2018. Scholarships are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ready to get started? If you have not already:
Apply to Ivy Tech Community College for free at IvyTech.edu/applynow if you have not already.
Let us know you are interested in the Hamilton County Workforce Innovation scholarship by filling out this quick form.
Complete your enrollment steps, which are listed at IvyTech.edu/how-to-enroll.
After you complete your enrollment steps and register for courses in one of the qualifying programs at Ivy Tech Noblesville, the scholarship funds will automatically be applied to your account. If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask your advisor during your appointment. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
To qualify for a Hamilton County Workforce Innovation Network scholarship, you can choose from one of these programs:
- Software Development – Technical Certificate or Web Application Development Certificate
- Average median software developer salary in Indiana: $37.83/hour
- 572 annual job openings projected through 2020
- Informatics – Associate Degree (Transfer as a Junior Program*)
- Average median computer systems analyst salary in Indiana: $34.79/hour
- 327 annual job openings projected through 2020
- Building Construction Technology – Technical Certificate
- Average median construction carpenter salary in Indiana: $19.10/hour
- 317 annual job openings projected through 2020
- Business Administration – Associate Degree (Transfer as a Junior Program*)
- Average median Business Administration graduate salary in Indiana: $26.29/hour
- 774 annual job openings projected through 2020
*Transfer as a Junior programs transfer completely to all public four-year colleges and universities in Indiana with junior status, upon a student’s admission to that institution.