Ivy Tech Community College Indianapolis is excited to move into the International Marketplace District for the fall 2021 semester with its new Automotive Technology Center. The College broke ground on July 22, which will replace its existing facility on East Washington Street.
The new $14 million Automotive Technology Center is one of the $176 million in new developments for the International Marketplace District. Graduates of the program will be able to take advantage of its great job placement rates, which have an average salary of $50,000 per year.
The new Automotive Technology Center is approximately 60,000 square feet and will house classrooms, training labs, faculty offices, student commons and corporate labs for the College’s manufacturing partners. It will also have an admissions professional on-site to assist anyone that wants to enroll in any of Ivy Tech’s programs.
In addition to the new building, the College plans to enhance partnerships within the neighborhood to increase educational attainment. It has already partnered with the nearby Global Village, where it will offer general/core classes.
More Information and Contacts
- Automotive Technology: IvyTech.edu/IndyAutomotive
- Automotive Technology contact: Marvin Smith, recruiter, email@example.com
- General Ivy Tech assistance: link.ivytech.edu/IndyHelp
- General International Marketplace information: Danielle Stiles, Executive Director of Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Marketplace District: imcoalition.org