Indy Achieves is available to Marion County residents that are new to Ivy Tech to help students achieve their college goals.
Did you know by 2025, there will be one million high-wage jobs available in Indiana? More than half of those careers require education other than a bachelor's degree, like an associate degree or certificate. Through Indy Achieves, you will get the support you need to succeed with the funds that make it possible. Take advantage of:
- Download the requirements and next steps flyer
- Enrollment coaches that will help you navigate through the college process—from the FAFSA to your application
- Gap Promise Scholarship will cover the remaining need for your tuition, books, fees and required supplies
- Student success coaches provide support in your first term in college
- Must be a Marion County Resident at time of application
- Must be a state financial aid recipient (determined by FAFSA)
- First-time, full-time or full-time transfer student
- Meet SAP (Satisfactory Academic Process) requirements
How to get started
To see if you qualify for Indy Achieves, file your FAFSA by the April 15 state aid deadline. Ivy Tech's school code is 009917.
Next, apply to Ivy Tech at IvyTech.edu/ApplyNow. That is all you have to do!
Need some help? Contact Caitlin Diehl at the email below.
If you are a former Ivy Tech student that has not taken classes due to funds, explore the Indy Achieves Completion Grant link to the right of this page.
For more information regarding Indy Achieves, please visit IndyAchieves.org.
Indy Achieves Success Coach