AN ENGINEERING BOOT CAMP FOR TEACHERS
Engage with science and engineering practices of NGSS through real-world applications of engineering and hands-on activities you can incorporate in your classroom.
Excellent opportunity to meet volunteers from industry and build connections to benefit your students.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Middle school and high school teachers with an interest in science, engineering, and industrial/career and technical education.
- Pre-service science teachers
- Engage in hands-on, low-cost activities that you can integrate into your classroom immediately.
- Help your students discover career opportunities in science and engineering, and meet practicing engineers.
- Strong connection to NGSS.
- NO CHARGE, A $1,200 VALUE (Made possible through generous donations to the ASM Materials Education Foundation)
- 4 CEUs (40 hours), demonstration materials and meals.
GRADUATE CREDITS AVAILABLE!
- Two (2) graduate credits available (at participant’s expense) through the University of Missouri-Kansas City at $250. (This is optional.)
REGISTER TODAY - SPACE LIMITED
June 17-21, 2019
The Steel Dynamics, Inc. Keith E. Busse Technology Center
Ivy Tech's Fort Wayne Campus
3701 Dean Drive, Fort Wayne, IN 46835
Administrator of Foundation Programs
800-336-5152, ext. 5533