Welcome to the electronic version of the Financial Management Manual (FMM) of Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana!
If you need clarification of a section or wish to propose changes or additions to the FMM, please contact your campus Executive Director of Finance/Administration.
The Executive Director of Finance/Administration may then submit proposed changes to the Assistant Vice President, Accounting & Financial Reporting for review by FMM committee.
- Section A: Accounting
- Section B: Budgeting
- Section C: Tax Manual
- Section D: Record Retention
- Section E: Bank Authorization
- Section F: Financial Aid
- Section G: Revenue Collection
- Section H: Travel Authorization
- Section I: Insurance
- Section J: Procurement
- Section K: Auxiliary Enterprises
- Section L: Sponsored Programs
- Section M: Financial Documents
- Section N: Fixed Assets