Evansville, Princeton & Rockport!
FREE Evansville Adult Basic Education/High School Equivalency classes (also known as GED classes):
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays – 1:00pm -4:00pm
- Wednesdays – 7:00pm-10:00pm
FREE Evansville English Language Skill Development classes (also known as ESL classes):
- Tuesdays and Thursdays – 9:00am-12:00pm
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays – 4:00pm – 7:00pm
This position is part of the Adult Education Program partnership with Ivy Tech: This program is designed to help individuals obtain their High School Equivalency Certificate (formally known as a GED). Training will be conducted on-site at AmeriQual Foods. Time spent in instruction sessions/classroom time at AmeriQual as well as at time spent taking the Certification Exam will be paid at the team member’s base pay rate. Upon completion of the course and receiving the HSE certificate, team members will be eligible for a $500 bonus. Individuals applying for this program will be placed in a General Production position, see below for duties and responsibilities.
FREE Princeton Adult Basic Education/High School Equivalency classes (also known as GED classes):
- Mondays and Fridays – 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Wednesdays – 5:30pm – 8:30pm
FREE Princeton English Language Skill Development classes (also known as ESL classes):
- Starting SOON!
FREE Rockport Adult Basic Education/High School Equivalency classes (also known as GED classes):
- Tuesdays and Thursdays – 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Mondays – 5:00pm -8:00pm
Ivy Tech Adult Education Students can take the Test for FREE
Funded by Ivy Tech Foundation Evansville Circle of Ivy
Other important links:
- Class information in Spanish: www.ivytech.edu/evansville/clasesingles
- Information about other training opportunities with Ivy Tech: www.ivytech.edu/trainedandready
- Information about the office of Career Coaching and Employer Connections: https://www.ivytech.edu/evansville/ccec/
If your company or organization would like to partner with Ivy Tech to offer Adult Education opportunities to your employees or the community, please contact Kyla Dowell – firstname.lastname@example.org.