A candidate will be considered canceled with full credit only when Ivy Tech Community College is notified in writing a minimum of two days (48 hours) before the scheduled test date.
For an employer or teaching entity, submit a letter on letterhead signed by an authorized representative:
- Include candidate's name and scheduled date of testing
- Request a refund or credit to your account
- Fax cancellation at least 48 hours prior to scheduled test to (317) 925-6001
For an individual candidate, submit a letter that includes your name, address, phone number, and scheduled date of testing:
- Letters of cancellation must be postmarked at least two days before the scheduled test
- Fees will be refunded according to Ivy Tech Community College policy
If testing is not canceled at least 48 hours before the scheduled test and the candidate is not present for the scheduled testing, all fees will be forfeited.