If you have questions, please call Ivy Tech Community College at (317) 917-5948. You can also contact us by completing our Request for Information form online.
We will answer questions and suggest ways candidates can prepare for testing.
If you are an RN and interested in becoming a Testing Administrator for Ivy Tech, go to jobs.ivytech.edu to learn more. (Be sure to choose Central Office Z1.)
Should you have comments or concerns, please write:
PO Box 1621
Indianapolis, IN 46206
If you are submitting documentation via FedEx or UPS, you will need to use the following address rather than the PO Box referenced above:
Ivy Tech Community College
50 W. Fall Creek Pkwy N. Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46208
- All concerns about test evaluators and test conditions must be in writing so problems can be investigated and effectively resolved
- For a prompt reply, letters should be received by Ivy Tech no later than 7 days after the test was administered
- A response will be made by Ivy Tech within 30 days of receiving the communication
- Include your name, address, telephone number, and the date and location of the testing
- Copies of all written concerns and resulting communications are submitted to the Indiana State Department of Health
If Ivy Tech is unable to resolve your concerns, we encourage you to contact the Indiana State Department of Health directly at (317) 233-1325. The Indiana State Department of Health may, at its discretion, participate in or initiate its own investigation.