Test questions and skills evaluations are developed directly from the Indiana State Department of Health approved Resident Care Procedures and Course Content Standards.
- Tests are scored at the testing site
- Pass/fail results are assigned to both the written/oral and skills evaluation
- Candidates receive test results at the test site on the day of testing
- Test results are not revealed by phone
- If test results are unsatisfactory, documentation provided to the candidate states the test(s) to be retaken and areas of needed study