What is includED?
In the includED program, students access all of their course materials in IvyLearn. The eText and the digital resources usually accessed with an "access code" are now deeply integrated into the course. This benefits students by offering the convenience of paying for materials with tuition, by eliminating the wait time in bookstore lines, by eliminating the need to create additional passwords, and most importantly it increases student success by ensuring that all students are prepared the first day of class.
Special Message for ICN Students
ICN students will be billed directly from Ivy Tech Community College for includED materials. Your home institution does not collect fees for eTexts and digital resources so you will need to make payment to Ivy Tech when you receive this bill.
Accessing your Textbook Materials
On the first day of class, please log into your course in IvyLearn. You will find information about includED and how to access your digital resources in the Announcements, Syllabus, and Modules.
Optional: Low-Cost Print Copy of Textbook
If you would also like a print copy of the textbook, you can purchase a low-cost version through the online bookstore.
Benefits to students:
- Convenience of paying for materials with tuition
- Eliminates wait time in bookstore lines
- Eliminates the need for additional passwords
- Increases student success by ensuring that all students are prepared for the first day of class
How do I know if my course is part of the includED program?
- You will see includED messaging in the course description on your class schedule.
- You will see includED charges on your tuition bill.
- When you go to the Ivy Tech Online Bookstore, you will see includED messaging.
- Textbook information and ordering information will also be located in your course syllabus.
Spring 2019 semester includED classes will automatically receive electronic textbooks and materials.
These courses uses BOTH includED and the OER content:
For additional information or questions, please call 1-888-IVY-LINE or visit ivytech.edu/help.