Where you go to do your homework!
Tutoring is available online!
You have easy access to your local Bloomington Ivy Tech tutors, available online!
For math and science, just click on the Nexus link found in your IvyLearn course module. (If it’s not there, ask you instructor to activate it!) Nexus is monitored by our Bloomington tutors during regular SSC hours. Check out the Nexus intro video here. Audio & uploading capabilities have recently been added to Nexus, making it even better. You can meet have your questions answered by your tutor, or meet with your classmates and instructor on Nexus to conquer your math homework as a group!
For writing help, please email your paper and assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our writing tutor will get back with you soon with suggestions!
The Student Success Center will be open (virtually) for Spring Semester 2021 Tues-Thurs from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Contact us at email@example.com for more information!
"I just wanted to give a big thank-you to the tutoring center for helping me with Calculus! I got an A on my final exam and could not have done it without the tutoring center.” – Samantha Rahn
- The Center for Online Writing Support (COWS)
- Writing Resources
- Math Cheat Sheets
- Angles and Radians of a Unit Circle
- Conversion Tables
- Fraction Rules
- Kitchen Measurements
- MATH 015 Getting Ready for 2.1-2.4
- MATH 015 Units of Measurements and Formulas
- MATH 035 Practice for Final Exam
- MATH 111 Midterm Review
- MATH 123 Exam Conversions and Formula
- Metric Graph Paper
- PHYS 15200 Formulas and Constants
- Properties of Logarithms
- Real and Imaginary Numbers
- Translations and Shifts
- Trigonometric Identities
- Word Problem Samples
- Tutor.com is available through IvyLearn
- Nexus is available through IvyLearn
Office of Student Success and Retention