Welcome to Ivy Tech

Would you like to apply to attend Ivy Tech as a new student? If you are a new student, or it has been more than two years since you last attended Ivy Tech, click the button below to apply!

Apply Online

Are you currently attending a different college or university and would like to take a few credits with us to transfer back to your home institution? If so, click the button below for more information and to apply!

Guest Student

Are you currently a high school student wanting to get a jump start on college by earning college credits through our dual credit program? If so, click the button below to apply!

No matter where you're going in life, Ivy Tech will get you there faster and for a lot less than other colleges.

Our application is completely free and it only takes a few minutes to complete.

Apply online today!

To meet your admissions representative click here!

If you are unable to complete the application online, print a paper application and submit it at your local campus.

After you've submitted a complete application, you will receive information in the mail within 7-10 business days. Upon receiving your acceptance letter, please begin working on your next steps. We encourage you to complete these steps early so you'll have first pick of the classes you want.

If you are currently a student at different college or university, you can take classes at Ivy Tech and transfer the credits back to your school. If this applies to you, please bypass the application above and instead complete the Guest Student application.

If you wish to take a course or two without seeking a degree, select Courses Only on the admissions application.

International students can apply online or download the paper application. Visit the International Students website for admissions details.

Admissions applications are valid for two years and are applicable to all Ivy Tech Community College campuses. If you need to change any information on your admissions application or if you have questions, please contact the Admissions Office at your campus.