About the TeenWorks Scholars Program
The TeenWorks Scholars Program is a scholarship program that can help you turn your dreams into a realistic career so you can make a better life for yourself, your family. You will also have the opportunity to give back!
This program offers:
- Free Tutoring
- Wraparound and support services
- $100 monthly stipend
- Tuition based scholarships
- Textbook assistance
- Laptop Loaner Program
- Much more!
Individuals must meet all of the following criteria:
- TeenWorks alumni who attend or plan to attend Ivy Tech Community College (Indianapolis)
- Full-Time enrollment at Ivy Tech Community College
In order for students to remain in good standing and demonstrate a high level of efficacy, they much adhere to the following criteria:
- Each student must have completed two sessions of the TeenWorks program by either participation in two summer sessions or one summer session and a full year in the Pro Employment Program.
- Students must be in good standing in regards to both attendance and academics.
- Students must have completed an academic plan in their junior or senior year of high school.
- Students must maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Students must complete their degree or certificate in a maximum of 5 semesters with an average of 12 credit hours per semester.
How to Apply
Need some help? We are here for you! If you have any questions at any point of the application process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 1: Apply to this program at link.ivytech.edu/TeenWorksApplication
- Step 2: Submit your application to Ivy Tech Community College.
- Step 3: Complete the FASFA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Step 4: Send 1-2 recommendation letters via the program application above or emailing to email@example.com
Don't forget to:
- Complete FAFSA for academic year of application
- Request 1-2 recommendation letters
You will be required to attend an onboarding workshop to give you more information about the TeenWorks Scholars program. We’re so excited to have you join us!
To remain eligible for this scholarship, you must participate in:
- Individualized guidance, mentoring and tutoring
- Service learning & cultural events
- Monthly programming & student meetings
- Retain full-time academic status
Laptop Loaner Program
The Laptop Loaner Program is for TeenWorks students currently enrolled at Ivy Tech. For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.