Are you ready to pursue your educational goals?
Ivy Tech can help you get started with spring classes. And it all starts with two steps:
- Apply now, if you haven't already, for free
- Join us for our Next Level Jobs event on October 18, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
At our Next Level Jobs (NLJ) event, you will have the opportunity to learn about NLJ and how it can lead you to a high-demand, high-wage career. NLJ, funded by the Workforce Ready Grant, provides an opportunity for Hoosier working adults to earn a high-value certificate at Ivy Tech Community College - free of cost to the student.
At the NLJ event, you will have the opportunity to enroll in an NLJ program for spring 2019, and learn how you can earn college credit for what you already know. There are a few qualifications you must meet in order to be eligible for Next Level Jobs:
- Must be an Indiana resident
- Must have a high school diploma or GED/HSE
- May not have previously received a BS or AS degree
- All students must file a FAFSA
If you qualify RSVP today, and we will see you on October 18!