Join Us For Express Enrollment Week!
March 19 - March 23 | 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Take a look at our list of participating locations and learn more about your local Ivy Tech Express Enrollment Week campus in the dropdown below.
Are you planning to attend Ivy Tech Community College? Or are a current student that needs to get ready for next semester? Join us at a campus near you and RSVP for Express Enrollment Week to help you finalize your enrollment and class registration steps. We will have Ivy Tech employees available that are dedicated to your success.
- Current students: At Express Enrollment Week, you will be able to schedule an appointment with an advisor, register for summer or fall courses and receive financial aid assistance and file your FAFSA.
- New students: During this event, you will be able to complete all of your enrollment steps. The list below gives you an idea of what you can do, and what you should bring:
- Complete FYIvy
- Get your financial aid questions answered
- Be sure to fill out your 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) prior to attending Express Enrollment if you intend on using financial aid. If you have questions about your 2018-2019 FAFSA, be sure to bring your 2016 tax return information
- To meet the assessment requirement, bring in your SAT/ACT/PSAT scores, high school transcript, college transcript, or take the ACCUPLACER if needed
- If you need to take the ACCUPLACER, please arrive to the event prior to 11 a.m. (Downtown Indy attendees can start testing as early as 8 a.m.) as this test can take up to three hours
- Meet with an advisor
- Register for the semester
- Find out about orientation