Are you considering or planning to transfer for your bachelor’s degree?
Cash for Completion allows you to save up to $10,000 on your associate degree,
then up to another $2,600 when you pursue your bachelor’s degree.
What is Cash for Completion?
Cash for Completion is state-provided financial aid that will help you reduce your tuition costs, more than you already have!
Cash for Completion will help you reduce your tuition cost, more than you already have! As an Ivy Tech student, you have already saved thousands of dollars on your education. Cash for Completion will help you save even more. When you graduate with an associate degree from Ivy Tech then transfer to an eligible four-year institution, Cash for Completion allows you to save up to $10,000 on your associate degree, then up to another $2,600 when you pursue your bachelor’s degree.
Am I eligible?
To see if you are eligible for this incentive, you must:
- Qualify for—but do not have to receive—the state of Indiana's Frank O’Bannon Grant (view qualifications)
- Complete your associate degree at Ivy Tech (view qualifications)
- Transfer to an eligible Indiana four-year college or university (view participating schools)
What do I need to do?
Nothing extra -- just graduate from Ivy Tech with your associate degree. That’s it!
There’s nothing to ill out, no running around to turn things in on time -- just get your associate degree and transfer to get your bachelor’s at an eligible four-year college or university.
How much money will I get?
The amount you will receive will depend on how quickly you work towards your bachelor’s degree after you graduate from Ivy Tech and transfer.
- Standard: Complete at least 30 credit hours in your first school year at a four-year institution and receive $800 per academic year
- Accelerated: Complete at least 39 credit hours in your first school year at a four-year institution and receive $1,300 per academic year
Take these savings, on top of the $10,000+ you will save earning your associate degree through Ivy Tech, and you could graduate with little to no student debt. It just adds up!
How can funds be used?
Funds automatically count toward tuition and fees for your bachelor’s degree. They will be made available to you through your financial aid after you have graduated from Ivy Tech with your associate degree.
How can I confirm my status or track my eligibility throughout college?
Throughout your college career, you can track your progress in ScholarTrack. ScholarTrack is your one-stop shop for all of your financial aid needs.
Get started at scholartrack.in.gov.