Join Us For Express Enrollment Week!
March 19 - March 23 | 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Take a look at our list of participating locations and learn more about your local Ivy Tech Express Enrollment Week campus in the dropdown below.
Are you planning to attend Ivy Tech Community College? Or are a current student that needs to get ready for next semester? Join us at a campus near you and RSVP for Express Enrollment Week to help you finalize your enrollment and class registration steps. We will have Ivy Tech employees available that are dedicated to your success.
- Current students: At Express Enrollment Week, you will be able to meet with an advisor, register for summer and/or fall courses, receive financial aid assistance and file your FAFSA.
- New students: During this event, you will be able to complete all of your enrollment steps. The list below gives you an idea of what you can do, and what you should bring.
- Complete FYIvy
- Get your financial aid questions answered
- If you intend on using financial aid for summer 2018, you will need to file your 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you have questions, bring your 2015 tax return information to Express Enrollment
- If you intend on using financial aid for the fall 2018-summer 2019 school year, you will need to file you 2018-2019 FAFSA. If you have questions, bring your 2016 tax return information to Express Enrollment
- To meet the assessment requirement, bring in your SAT/ACT/PSAT scores, high school transcript, college transcript, or take the ACCUPLACER if needed
- If you need to take the ACCUPLACER, please arrive to the event prior to 11 a.m. (Downtown Indy attendees can start testing as early as 8 a.m.) as this test can take up to three hours
- Meet with an advisor
- Register for the semester
- Find out about orientation