Free Online Tutoring Available for Ivy Tech Students
In partnership with Tutor.com, Ivy Tech offers 24/7 online tutoring— connecting students with an expert tutor the minute they need assistance.
This tutoring service is easy to use and can be accessed from any internet-enabled computer or mobile device.
Online tutoring is available in the following courses
Tutoring also available in the Writing Center for:
- Live Writing Help
- Drop-off Essay Review
- ESL Writing Support
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Additionally, Tutor.com offers resources such as assessment quizzes, study tools, lessons, test prep materials, and instructional videos.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access tutoring?
- Connect to tutor.com from the main page of IvyLearn under your IvyLearn profile.
- Select your topic and subject and fill out the question/concept in which you’d like assistance
- After you’ve completed your session with a tutor, you can:
- Print your session or share it via email or Facebook
- Review your session again at any time
- Save your tutor as a “Favorite” for easy reference for future sessions
How much does this tutoring cost?
Tutoring is free for students and sponsored by Ivy Tech to support your academic success. You will receive up to 15 hours of tutoring each term that you are actively enrolled in Ivy Tech courses. If you use all of your allotted tutoring hours, you can request additional time by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org.