IvyFITNESS is available to all faculty and staff (current employment required), students (current enrollment required), Ivy Tech alumni (completed at least 6 credit hours) and employees of companies located in the South Industrial Park. Membership to the fitness center, which includes group classes, is only $20 per semester for faculty, staff and students and $60 per semester for alumni and industrial park employees. Semesters begin on the 15th of the month and run December-May, May-August and August-December.
Those interested in using the center can pay the per semester fee at the Terre Haute main campus business office or at the front desk of the Center for Workforce Development (CWD). Please bring your current Ivy Tech ID.
For employees of companies located in the South Industrial Park, please follow the following steps to obtain an ID:
- Contact Charlene Wright at (812) 298-2511.
- With your work ID, visit the Records & Registration office at the Terre Haute main campus, 8000 South Education Drive, to obtain an Ivy Tech picture ID.
- With your Ivy Tech picture ID, visit the Business Office, located next to Records & Registration to make payment and obtain a sticker for the current semester.
- Use of IvyFITNESS is open to students, staff and faculty.
- No persons under the age of 18 are permitted to use the center.
- No children are allowed in the center.
- Sign in at the reception desk prior to working out.
- Read and follow all instructions that may be posted with the exercise equipment.
- Persons with known health problems should not utilize the center and its equipment without consulting with their personal physician.
- No food or beverage will be consumed in the center. Water bottles are permitted.
- While using the center, individuals may wear shorts, tank tops, t-shirts and/or warm-up suits. Shirts are required and appropriate athletic footwear
must be worn at all times. No street clothes or leather sole footwear are to be worn in the center.
- Personal music devices used in the center shall be permitted only with the use of earphones.
- Report any damage or non-operating equipment or potentially hazardous
condition to the receptionist/security guard immediately.
- Lockers are provided for your convenience. Any locks left on will be cut off.
|Please Note: Failure to follow any of the above IvyFITNESS procedures could result in the loss of your privileges to use the center.
1650 East Industrial Drive
Terre Haute, IN 47802
Monday - Thursday
6:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
6:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
NEW SATURDAY HOURS!
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Group Exercise Class Schedule