The Center for Workforce Development offers a variety of programs and services responding to individual, community and workforce needs.
What can we offer you?
- Training Needs Assessments
- Language Development
- Computer & Software Training
- Management & Leadership Programs
- Individual Employee Training
- Quality Topics
- Vocational & Technical Skills
- On-Site Degree Programs
- Customized Computer-Based Training
The following degree programs are offered at the Center for Workforce Development:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Electronics and Computer Technology
- Industrial Technology
We also offer Continuing Education Courses in:
- Sales and Business
- Teaching Professionals
Click here to register for these courses online, or call Amy Akers at 812-298-2382.
Workforce Certification Center