To serve Ivy Tech and its core mission as we build relationships with alumni that foster a lifelong loyalty to the college. We provide motivation and opportunities for alumni to support the college and help secure its future. We see commitment that begins with enrollment and does not end with graduation; therefore, we also assist the college in its efforts to strengthen bonds with current students.
Alumni Chapter Goals
- Foster Membership
- Promote Participation in Ivy Tech Events
- Promote Community Awareness
- Promote Alumni Representation on Regional Committees and Initiatives
- Promote Alumni Recognition
- Promote Alumni Giving
Membership is open to anyone who has attended Ivy Tech as a registered student. There are no dues for membership. Qualification for scholarships, special recognitions, and holding a chapter officer position may involve additional requirements.
Upon graduation from Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana, you become a member of the Ivy Tech Alumni Association. As a member, you will receive the following benefits:
- A semi-annual magazine containing regional and statewide alumni news and upcoming events.
- Eligibility for recognition in the annual Alumni Award programs.
- Job search assistance through Career and Employment Services and an invitation to attend Ivy Tech's annual Job Fair.
- An official membership card and alumni lapel pin.
For more information, contact Diana Pappin at 1-800-659-4562 x 2344 or 765-966-2656 x 2348.