Only candidates who are registered and scheduled will be tested.
All candidates must submit an original Indiana State Department of Health Test Application for Qualified Medication Aide:
- Persons who have completed an Indiana State Department of Health approved 100 hour medication aide training course must obtain an original completed application from their teaching entity
- Others may obtain an application to test by calling Ivy Tech Community College at (317) 917-5948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking here
Submit a request to test which includes:
- Original completed application
- Click here for a Letter of Request form and submit with your application and payment.
- Documentation specific to the candidate's eligibility
- Money order, facility check, Visa or MasterCard for payment of testing fees. Personal checks are not accepted
Mail your application, documents and fee to:
P.O. Box 1621
Indianapolis, Indiana 46206