Welcome to Ivy Tech Online!
- Spring classes begin January 13, 2014 for 16-week courses and you access Blackboard at www.ivytech.edu and click Blackboard in the upper right corner.
- Face-to-face orientations are the week of January 6.
- Most online courses require text books. Textbooks can be purchased through the online bookstore by going to Campus Connect under Student Links, click More Options and then click Purchase Books at eFollett and select the term.
- IncludED courses have a digital book included in the course.
- The Ivy Tech Online office offers test proctoring.
- The Ivy Tech Online office offers Blackboard tutoring with assistance with login issues, accessing your online course, locating your syllabus or course calendar, contacting your instructor, discussion boards, Blackboard IM, attaching files, and other online help.
Please contact one of the following people, if you have any questions:
Online Technologies Coordinator
800.859.4882 ext. 2082
Online Technologies Assistant:
260.482.9171 ext. 4557
Online Tech. Testing Specialist
260.482.9171 ext. 4556