Congratulations, Jon-Paul Capito!
(left to rignt) Jim Tolbert, Chancellor Mosier, Jon-Paul Capito, Dave Bear
See more photos on Flickr.
Ivy Tech Community College-Northeast’s New Venture Competition is a business plan competition that offers students and alumni the chance to win at least $20,000 to launch a new business
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
The New Venture Competition is open to Ivy Tech-Northeast students and alumni who are interested in starting their own business. If you have the passion, we can give you the tools to help you succeed.
- Must have completed 15 credit hours at Ivy Tech-Northeast prior to June 1.
- Sign up for BUSN280 50C "Internship Launch: New Venture," via Campus Connect (CRN: 18240)
HOW IT WORKS
- Over the course of eight (8) weeks, students will create a business plan.
- At the end of the semester, the three best business plans will be chosen by a committee of individuals to move on for final presentations.
- Community mentors will help the remaining contestants refine their business plans.
- The three finalists will present their business plans to a panel of college and community judges.
- One champion will be chosen to win at least $20,000 to launch their dream business.
HOW TO ENTER
Sign up for BUSN280 50C "Internship Launch: New Venture," via Campus Connect (CRN: 18240)
Special thanks to our New Venture Competition sponsor
In collaboration with
Fort Wayne SCORE and Greater Fort Wayne Chamber of Commerce