...with a Business Administration technical certificate from Ivy Tech
HOW DOES THIS PROGRAM WORK?
Ivy Tech Community College-Northeast and Focus Educational Institute have joined forces to allow students an opportunity to gain essential, job-ready skills in the hotel industry through a Business Administration technical certificate at Ivy Tech. This particular track includes a hotel management training internship component in the field.
- Learn in the classroom around business, management and hospitality topics
- Gain valuable experience in the workplace with hands-on customer service and management topics in the hotel industry
- Spend less time and money than traditional hotel management degree programs
- Advance quicker in the worldwide, no-border industry
The Business Administration technical certificate at Ivy Tech provides education in conceptual and technical skills and is specifically targeted towards students’ interest in hotel management.
IVY TECH GIVES YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SUCCEED, INCLUDING:
- Most affordable tuition in Indiana
- Flexible class schedules
- Personal attention
- Credits that transfer to four-year colleges and universities
5 REASONS TO START TODAY*
- 1-year program preparing you for your career
- 60 percent of students with internships end up with jobs*
- Start your career higher up
- Earn more money right away
- Job placement after graduation**
*According to a 2012 study from the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE)
**Focus Educational Institute works with graduates of the program for potential job placement
PROGRAM COURSES AND COST
- 27 credit hours must be completed prior to the management training internship component
- $3,500 additional fee for the management training internship
- Apply for admission to Ivy Tech Community College
- Apply for Financial Aid (optional)
- Complete New Student Orientation and Assessment
- Meet with an academic advisor to schedule courses
NOTE: Students must be “program ready” in order to begin the program.