Related Links

Authorization to Release Information to a Third Party form
Registered high school students at the Northeast region are Ivy Tech students, therefore, must complete and return an Authorization to Release Information form.

Transcript Request
Students can obtain their official college transcript.

Download transcript request form and send completed request to Fort Wayne Registrar's office for processing.

Transfer Opportunities
Students can see where credits transfer.