Informatics Program Outcomes:
- Understand and support strategic direction for informatics within the enterprise.
- Apply knowledge management tools for the enterprise.
- Identify and employ informatics standards.
- Ensure that knowledge, information, and data needs of project or program users and stakeholders are met.
- Support information system development, procurement, and implementation that meet organizational needs.
- Understand internal information technology operations related to a project or program.
- Examine information technology operations managed by external hosts.
- Communicate with cross-disciplinary users, leaders and team members.
- Operate, maintain, and evaluate information systems and applications.
- Support use of informatics to integrate organizational policies, external legal directives, and related operational procedures.
- Employ solutions that ensure confidentiality, security, and integrity while maximizing availability of information for stakeholders.
- Conduct education and training in informatics associated with program of focus.