Ivy Tech faculty and staff work with the high school to determine what courses are available. A credentialed Ivy Tech faculty member comes directly to the high school to provide instruction.
- Scheduling of the class is flexible. A popular choice is after normal school hours in order to avoid conflicts with other school programming and activities.
- Credit earned applies toward a high school diploma and toward an Ivy Tech certificate or degree.
- Students gain exposure to the expectations of college faculty, better preparing them to continue their education beyond high school.
- A reasonable flat rate fee is charged to the school/school district to cover the cost of instruction.
- Students are not charged tuition.
Work with your local Ivy Tech Community College Dual Credit representative.