Effective Jan 14, 2013, students are required to pay for printing on campus.
Black and white copies are 5 cents per page and color copies are 30 cents per page.
Duplex printing (double sided printing) is 7 cents for non color copies and 45 cents for color copies.
Important information to know about printing on campus:
- Each registered student is provided a $5 credit to his/her account at the beginning of each registered term.
- Students who are new after the start of the term are funded $5 as soon as registered
- When charging your account for printing, the $5 funded by the college will be used before using any money the student contributes.
- The money that is funded by the college is tracked separately from any payments made by a student.
- At the end of a term, if a student has a balance in the $5 funded by the college it is not refundable, and it will be replaced with the new term’s allocation of $5 for the new term.
- In order to print you must have money in your account. If you have used the $5 provided by the college, you will need to add more money to the account.
- Each time you print, the printer will display funds remaining on your account.
- You can add money to your account at your regional Business/Bursar Office. Hours are located on the Business/Bursar Office page.
- The money that is on your account is specific to the region. If you are transferring to another region, you may want to find out what you are expected to print for your classes and make the copies prior to transferring.
- In order to print, you will need to save your documents and print from an Ivy Tech supported computer to the printer.