Success Center - Room C108
The Success Center is dedicated to removing barriers to education and preparing students for academic achievement.
Success Center resources:
The Success Center is a place that focuses on personal success - it provides resources to help you achieve your full potential.
• You can borrow a free rolling book bag
• You can have/be a peer mentor - go to room C108, Ferguson Academic Building, or call (812) 330-6293.
• Free counseling is available in room C111, Ferguson Academic Building.
• Tutoring is available in the Academic Support Center (ASC) in room A203, Ferguson Academic Building.
• You can provide a lock and use a free locker at the Ferguson Academic Building. Contact Student Development in room C105 or call (812) 330-6199.