Login to My Web Locker Now: https://bl-appsvr1.bloomington.ivytech.edu/lockers/
Student Web Lockers Information
Student web lockers are available for all enrolled Ivy Tech students. Student web lockers are individual student directories which can be used for saving personal data (can only be accessed by the student "owner")-avoiding lost/damaged floppy disks. Each student will have 100MB of disk space available. If more is necessary, please see a CTS Help Desk Consultant or send e-mail to: BL-CTS@lists.ivytech.edu.
Questions? Please contact the CTS Help Desk at 812-330-6084 if you have any trouble logging into your locker.
How to log in to your individual locker, on and off-campus:
ON CAMPUS FROM ANY COMPUTER LAB:
1. Click the Start button in lower left corner of the screen and click "Computer" or "Windows Explorer."
2. Navigate to the H: drive to access your locker.
OFF CAMPUS FROM ANY INTERNET CONNECTED COMPUTER:
2. Type your Campus Connect username and password in the dialogue box.
3. You are now logged into your locker and should see your files.
4. Remember to always reboot or logout after you have opened your locker.